Nordic Skiing in Whistler
- Extraordinary XC experiences happen in Whistler with over 129 k of trails for all ability levels and styles
- Experience Olympic-quality grooming, family-friendly trails and cozy day lodge facilities
- Multiple venues with different features: night skiing, biathlon, lessons, dog-friendly trails and more
- Enjoy both an escape to pristine wilderness and the excitement of staying in a world-class ski resort
- For more information on snowshoeing in Whistler, visit the snowshoeing page
Whistler Nordic - The Rise of the Skinny Ski
Whistler's Nordic Venues
Lost Lake Park
Conveniently located close to the Village, Lost Lake Park boasts over 32 kilometers of cross country trails including a lighted loop for night skiing and dedicated snowshoe tracks.
Whistler Olympic Park
Whistler Olympic Park hosted nordic competitions for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games. The venue now serves as a cross country legacy for the enjoyment of local residents, visitors, and athletes.
To escape from it all, make time for cross country skiing in the Callaghan Valley. Enjoy groomed trails, navigate the snowshoe routes or head for the wilderness and stay in the Backcountry Lodge for a unique nordic getaway.
Nordic Events in Whistler
Whistler hosts a range of nordic events from festivals to amateur races and national competitions. Here is a list of Nordic events happening in Whistler over winter 2013/14 - check back regularly as more events are added.
Nordic and Cross Country Skiing in Whistler
Subscribe to the Whistler Insider Newsletter
The Whistler Insider Newsletter is your source for up-to-date information about Whistler including news, events and special accomodation offers. Select 'Nordic' as a preference to receive emails about nordic events and packages.
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant