Whistler Children's Festival
July 12 & 13, 2014
The popular Whistler Children's Festival weekend brings hands-on art workshops, crafts, theatre, multi-media, dance, music and more to the heart of the Village in Whistler Olympic Plaza. Take advantage of great deals on accommodation to stay an extra night or two with rooms from $99 a night.
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Whistler Olympic Plaza
Cost: $5.00 Entrance Fee. Children 2 years old and under are free.
Details: A family weekend in a beautiful space with a stage, lush lawn and large playground. Registration for 2014 creative workshops now open online. Full details and a schedule of this year’s workshops can be found on the Whistler Arts Council website.
- Exciting street entertainment, animation and quirky roaming characters
- Live performances including popular children’s bands, plays and demonstrations with special appearances by the Vancouver Circus School, Charlotte Diamond, Fresh Groove, Dancers of Damelahamid, Music with Marnie, Juggler Mike Battie and Will Stroet
- Family friendly activities both free and ticketed
- Art workshops for children of all ages and families
- Special performances and live music