Whistler Children's Festival
The Whistler Children's Festival has ended for 2014. The popular summer event brings hands-on art workshops, crafts, theatre, multi-media, dance, music and more to the heart of the Village in Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Stay tuned for more information and dates for the 2015 event.
Cost: $5.00 Entrance Fee. Children 2 years old and under are free.
Details: A family weekend in a beautiful space with a stage, lush lawn and large playground. Registration for 2014 creative workshops now open online.
2014 Festival Highlights
- Exciting street entertainment, animation and quirky roaming characters
- Live performances including popular children’s bands, plays and demonstrations with special appearances by the Vancouver Circus School, Charlotte Diamond, Fresh Groove, Dancers of Damelahamid, Music with Marnie, Juggler Mike Battie and Will Stroet
- Family friendly activities both free and ticketed
- Art workshops for children of all ages and families
- Special performances and live music