The Mountain Side Hotel is a famous ski lodge in the heart of Whistler Village. Now operated by Executive Hotels and Resorts, this hotel is perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasts Whistler's best location. Our Mountain Side lodge style rooms are set back from the village with a stunning outdoor pool and Jacuzzi deck offering outstanding views of both Blackcomb and Whistler mountains.
This Whistler BC boutique hotel is where high style meets serenity where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop and the celebrity chef driven restaurant, Trattoria, by Umberto Menghi and Whistler's hottest après ski lounge on the ground floor.
- 24-hour front desk, Air conditioning, Coin operated laundry, Concierge desk, Conference facilities, Express check-out, Housekeeping - daily, Multilingual staff, Front desk, Onsite laundry
- Hot Tub, Pool, Sauna
- Walk to Lift
- Wireless Internet, Hi-Speed Internet
Studio: Rooms are available with queen size bed and twin trundle bed. Relax and enjoy your stunning mountain view in front of our gas burning fireplaces and digital televisions. Bathrooms offer vanities, bathrobes and organic Pharmacopia bath amenities and jetted bathtub. Fully equipped modern kitchens allow you to dine in the comfort of your room.
Queen Loft Suites: Rooms are available with one Queen bed and feature a Living Room Sofa with Pull Out Bed. Fully equipped modern kitchens allow you to dine in the comfort of your room.
One Bedroom Suites: The one bedroom suite includes a queen size bed in the separate bedroom, a gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a jetted tub, bathrobes and organic Pharmacopia bath amenities.
Amazing rates on Studio Suites from March through May.
- March & April: $139 per night Sunday-Thursday in a Studio Suite
- March & April: $189 per night Friday-Saturday in a Studio Suite
- May: $99 per night Sunday-Thursday in a Studio Suite
- May: $109 per night Friday-Saturday in a Studio Suite
- Subject to availability & minimum night stays