Valentine's Day in Whistler
February 14, 2016
Whistler is the perfect place to celebrate love, with an intimate alpine Village surrounded by snowy mountains and evergreen forests. Whether you are ready to propose, sharing time with a new friend or looking for an adventure to share with your soulmate, a long weekend in Whistler is just what your relationship needs.
Things to Do on Valentine's Day
With so many things to do around Whistler, it has never been easy to plan the perfect getaway for any couple. Take a look at these suggestions for inspiration:
Adventures for Two:
- Ski or ride the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb and have lunch in a mountain restaurant
- Snowshoe through the wilderness or go nordic skiing at night
- Ice Skate to music under starry skies
- Book a private sleigh ride or dog sled tour for that special proposal
- Hug your sweetie tight on a snowmobile at sunset
- Bring more excitement to your relationship with a zipline tour
- Take the ultimate leap of faith together—go bungee jumping in the snow
- Go winter sightseeing for a bird's eye view of the mountains
Visit the Winter Activities page to browse more options.
Unwind and Relax:
- Visit one of Whistler's top restaurants for a romantic dining experience.
- Find the perfect gift to celebrate with everything from jewelry to skis available in the shops
- Enjoy a blissful spa experience for two.
- Cuddle up by the fire during après-ski and one of Whistler's pubs or lounges
- Sample four of the best restaurants in one evening with a Whistler Tasting Tour
Planning the Perfect Weekend
Need help planning the perfect weekend? Let a Whistler based travel consultant assist you to plan a Valentine's Day to remember with the latest information on activities, cozy accommodation and more. Call 1.800.944.7853.