Whistler Blackcomb's Tube Park
Located in the Base 2 Zone on Blackcomb Mountain, the Coca-Cola®/™ Tube Park offers great fun for the young and the young at heart. There's no skill or equipment required — just a sense of adventure and a desire for excitement. The Whistler Tube Park features 1,000 feet of sliding fun, featuring green, blue and black lanes, a magic carpet to get back to the top, a fire pit, play area and snack station.
The park is open daily into the evening. You can access the Tube Park for free by taking the Excalibur Gondola from Whistler Village.
Tube Park Hours of Operation
Open until April 14, 2013. All operations are weather and conditions dependent.
- 11am - 8pm weekends and Holiday periods
- Christmas Break December 22nd –January 6 (closing at 5pm on Dec 24th and 25th)
- Presidents Week February 16 -23
- Spring break March 16 -24
- Easter March 29-31
- 12pm – 8pm weekdays (non-Holiday periods)
- 12pm – 7pm Weekdays April 2nd – April 14th
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions. Note - the light board at the bottom of Excalibur indicates whether or not the Tube Park is open.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 36" tall (91 cm) to tube in the park.
- Children between 36" (91 cm) to 41" (103 cm) tall may use the 2 children's lanes from the halfway point
- Pre-booked Tube Park tickets must be booked a minimum of 4 days prior to start date.
*Operating dates and hours are weather permitting. Please confirm with Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations.