Whistler Welcomes Golf Groups
From corporate teambuilding to friendly tournaments Whistler is the perfect place for all golf groups with four championship golf courses set in spectacular mountain scenery.
Whistler also offers a range of accommodation and dining options, shopping, entertainment, spas and summer activities to ensure everyone in your group will relax and unwind.
Why choose Whistler?
- Four championship, world class courses close to the Village
- Discounted group rates for golf and accommodation packages
- Shotgun format and buyouts available
How can we help?
- Local knowledge - our Group Travel Consultants live, work and play in
- Free planning assistance with tee times, accommodation, tournaments,
tours and more
- We guarantee you and your golfing buddies will leave with a smile and lasting memories
Whistler: Canada’s Premier Golf Destination
Rated Canada's number one golf destination by Golf Digest, Whistler is located just a short drive north of Vancouver. Whether you are interesting in organizing a bachelor party, an anniversary or your annual golf getaway, Whistler offers a world class resort experience.
Whistler Golf Courses
- Nicklaus North Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Whistler Golf Club designed by Arnold Palmer
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Big Sky Golf and Country Club designed by Robert Cupp
Whistler: Off the Course
Whistler is more than a brilliant golf resort. Whistler has something for everyone, whether you are looking to fill time between rounds or entertain non-golfing members of your party.
- A vibrant pedestrian-only alpine Village with fine dining restaurants and boutique shops
- Beautiful lakes and beaches
- Summer activities from sightseeing via the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola to hiking, cycling and more
- A lively arts and culture scene with art galleries, museums and open air concerts