Step off the Whistler Village Gondola into 50,000 square feet of neighbourhood market-style eateries that showcase Whistler's panoramic alpine.
The Roundhouse Lodge is at the top of Whistler Mountain and as the undeclared headquarters, it is more than just a restaurant. Whether you're resting from a hardcore morning out skiing or just up for a lazy summer afternoon of sightseeing, you will find everything you need in the Roundhouse Lodge. Experience a dining extravaganza:
- Steeps - casual full-service dining featuring West Coast favourites. Reservations are highly recommended at this waiter service establishment with brilliant mountain views.
- Paloma's - fresh, authentic Italian platters from our open-concept kitchen.
- Pika's and The Marketplace - endless selection of soups, chili, salads, fish 'n chips, wraps, burgers, fries, pizza, and sandwiches... Kid-friendly!
- Coffee and Espresso Bars - custom lattes and fresh-baked goodies.
- Outdoor barbecues - alpine-grilled smokies, custom burgers, chicken and more.
- Fresh-Tracks breakfast for the keener riders and skiers - upload early for a mountain-sized breakfast buffet (special lift pass required).
You can also find the following services in the Roundhouse:
- Washrooms, maps and information
- Shiatsu and glove warmers
- Retail store selling cameras, batteries, apparel, sunglasses...
Thinking about renting out this marvellous facility? Check Whistler Meetings for more information.
Located on Whistler Mountain
4545 Blackcomb Way
Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4
return to previous page