Curiosity. Is It in You?
Curiosity – it’s behind every discovery. Whistler has long been a place for those who seek out the bigger picture and deeper connections, be it with Mother Nature herself or a paintbrush across canvas. If you’re prone to wonder and exploration, Whistler has much for you to uncover.
Let your curiosity take the lead on these captivating Whistler experiences:
Learn About Local Art & Culture
- Learn about the history of the area before it was ever called “Whistler” and immerse yourself in cultural sharing at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Why, and how did Whistler become a ski resort? Discover the town’s ambitious backstory at the Whistler Museum.
- Turn your motor skills over to intuition in an art class or workshop such as Art After Dark at the Audain Art Museum
Question your Nature
- Are you adrenaline driven or serenity satiated? Rediscover what’s for you with a Scandinave Spa visit post-zipline tour.
- Do like to cap off an incredible day on the hill with beer and a dance in ski boots, or a craft cocktail in a well-designed lounge? Explore both sides of yourself, and Whistler’s après scene.
- Want to indulge in oysters and champagne, or fuel up on a tasty and hearty meal without the fuss? Whistler’s restaurants can curb any craving.
Explore the Wonders
- Ride the record-breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola and take in the vastness of the Fitzsimmons Valley and Coast Mountain Range
- Snowshoe or glide up to frozen Alexander Falls on the Whistler Olympic Park nordic trails
- Question the meaning of geological time as you marvel at the undulated, piercing blue walls of an ice cave
- See how many stories the night can hold on the Vallea Lumina multimedia walk and light show
Ready to let your curiosity out in Whistler? Start planning your winter getaway at Whistler.com.