US Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
November 25 – 28, 2021
Gather friends and family to visit Whistler for the US Thanksgiving long weekend and enjoy delicious autumn dining, all-weather fall activities, family-friendly entertainment and early season sales on winter gear. You will also feel a special energy in the Village as the snowline creeps down the mountain and thoughts turn to snowy ski days ahead.
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend:
- Enjoy family-friendly entertainment in the Village
- Get the first turns of the season – Whistler Blackcomb's official opening day is set for November 25!
- Skate in the fresh air at the outdoor skating rink at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- Go cross-country or skate skiing at Whistler Olympic Park
- Get ahead on the Christmas shopping with unique gifts in stores
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of Whistler's spas
- Take the family to Whistler's multimedia, outdoor attraction, Vallea Lumina
See what's happening during Thanksgiving in Whistler. Please see our full calendar for a listing of everything that is going on in town.
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner menu with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home. Contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.
Grocery Delivery and Ready To Go Meals
Whistler's Fridge Full lets you spend more time relaxing and less time cooking with delicious, ready to go meals and groceries delivered direct to your accommodation.
3 Nights' Lodging & 2-Day Whistler Blackcomb Day Pass from $169 CAD*
Enjoy Thanksgiving with a side of skiing or snowboarding. Whistler Blackcomb is set to open for the Winter 2021/22 season on November 25, 2021! Package your accommodation with a Whistler Blackcomb Day Pass to receive the best value on your Thanksgiving trip.
Insider Tip: Book 3+ nights and enter promo code FALL100 to receive a FREE $100 Dining Voucher. Valid at participating restaurants.
*$169 CAD per person, per night rate based on a 2 adults sharing a standard hotel room plus a 2-Day Whistler Blackcomb Day Pass. Rate based on availability and subject to change. All rates are transacted in Canadian dollars.