Self-Guided Tours in Whistler
Get more out of your Whistler vacation with Go Whistler Tours, brought to you by Tourism Whistler and the Resort Municipality of Whistler. Our curated tours guide you to unique experiences and locations throughout our resort, from art galleries to nature walks, and help you adventure more deeply in Whistler.
Free Go Whistler Tours include:
- Whistler Festive Lights – experience some of the most illuminated places in Whistler, with warm-up suggestions along the way
- Craft Beer – get your suds on with a tour de beer around Whistler
- Legacies of the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games – explore the legacies and discover how the Games were experienced in Whistler
- Sweet Treats – a tour of some of Whistler’s best places to pick up a treat. Happy sugar rush!
- Art & Storytelling of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Líl̓wat7úl - this tour weaves its way through the Village to nine locations that are culturally significant to the First Nations
- Weird and Wonderful Trees – a short, two-kilometre wander around Whistler Village to visit some of our oldest residents
- Whistler’s Cultural Connector – follow a pathway between six cultural institutions and uncover the stories that enrich Whistler’s culture
- Lost Lake Nature Walk – discover more about the species that call Whistler home and how all things in nature, including us, are interconnected
- Fitzsimmons Creek Accessible Nature Trail – a short exploration of biodiversity on Whistler’s first accessible nature trail
- And many more!
New tours are added regularly, so download the app and check it often to discover more immersive experiences and off-the-beaten-path locations.
Access the Tours
The tours are best experienced by downloading the mobile app, Go Whistler Tours. Click on the app store icons below, or scan the QR code, to download to your Apple or Android device and start exploring! Tours may also be viewed in a web browser at Go Whistler Tours.
How to Experience Indigenous
Culture in Whistler
From ancient mythology to art and cuisine, here are a few tips to broaden your understanding of Indigenous culture in the Whistler area.
Dec - Jan
Enjoy the Holiday Season
No matter how you celebrate the holiday season, Whistler welcomes you with activities and entertainment to keep the whole family happy.
Vacation Rentals Direct
Available on Whistler.com
Choose from a wide range of privately owned and managed condos, homes and apartments for your next Whistler Vacation.