Self-Guided Tours in Whistler
Get more out of your Whistler vacation with Go Whistler Tours, brought to you by Tourism Whistler and the Resort Municipality of Whistler. Our curated tours guide you to unique experiences and locations throughout our resort, from art galleries to nature walks, and help you adventure more deeply in Whistler.
Free Go Whistler Tours include:
- Spring Biking: Half Day Loop – a 12K section of the Valley Trail from the Village to Creekside, around Alta Lake, then back to the Village
- Lost Lake Nature Walk – discover more about the species that call Whistler home and how all things in nature, including us, are interconnected
- Fitzsimmons Creek Accessible Nature Trail – a short exploration of biodiversity on Whistler’s first accessible nature trail
- Craft Beer – get your suds on with a tour de beer around Whistler
- Whistler’s Cultural Connector – follow a pathway between six cultural institutions and uncover the stories that enrich Whistler’s culture
- Natural Wonders – explore the biodiversity and geology of Whistler on this 11-kilometre tour that is best enjoyed by bike or E-bike
- Sweet Treats – a tour of some of Whistler’s best places to pick up a treat. Happy sugar rush!
- History & Heritage: Whistler from 1914 – 1965 – learn about the early non-indigenous settlers and visitors who arrived in Whistler after 1914
- Legacies of the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games – explore the legacies and discover how the Games were experienced in Whistler
- Fall Biking: Half Day Loop – take in the changing fall colours on this bike route using the Whistler Valley Trail
- Whistler Festive Lights – returning November 2022
New tours will be added regularly so keep checking back to discover more immersive experiences and off-the-beaten-path locations.
Access the Tours
The tours are best experienced by downloading the mobile app, Go Whistler Tours. Click on the app store icons below, or scan the QR code, to download to your Apple or Android device and start exploring! Tours may also be viewed in a web browser at Go Whistler Tours.
A Guide to Whistler
Cool down those tastebuds this summer with a list of the best spots in Whistler you can get ice cream, gelato, sorbet and frozen yogurt.
Whistler Distillery Tour &
The Insider goes on a tasting tour with Whistler Valley Tours to Whistler's very own craft distillery – Montis Distilling in Function Junction.
Stay & Play Packages
from $127 CAD pp/pn
Combine lodging and activities into one package to receive exclusive discounted rates.