Childcare, Babysitting & Camps
Time for a date night? Take a look at the services on offer then book some time to yourself while the kids are being entertained.
Babysitting & More
Babysitting Whistler are based in Whistler Village and offer a range of services for families with children, year-round. Nannies and babysitters are available to come to your accommodation during the day and in the evening.
- Newborns to 14 years of age
- Include indoor and outdoor activities that vary with seasons
- Children's party activities and supplies
|Whistler Core Fitness
The Core is a gym located in the Village with an indoor climbing wall and excellent programs for entertaining kids year-round.
- Indoor and outdoor Guided Climbing sessions
- Climb and Dine Evening Programs for ages 7 – 14
- Suitable for all levels of experience, with supervision and lessons from friendly guides
- Reservations recommended
|Baby's on the Go
Baby’s on the Go is a baby equipment rental company serving Whistler. It provides quality service and rentals to your hotel, condo or chalet.
- Essential baby gear including cribs, strollers, high chairs, toys, car seats, and more
- Delivery and assembly service is available
- Save when you reserve one of the special Mountain Baby Packages
Whistler Kids Childcare
Whistler Kids Childcare for children aged 18 to 48 months is not available for the 2022/23 winter season due to a lack of ECE-qualified providers. Whistler Blackcomb apologizes for the inconvenience.
For alternate childcare options, please call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with a Whistler-based Travel Consultant.
DFX Kids Bike Park Lessons and Camps
The Whistler Mountain Bike Park DFX Daily Kids programs are among the best in North America. Under the guidance of experienced coaches, there is no better way for your child to experience the thrill of mountain biking in a supervised and controlled environment. The kids camp program offers lessons that will provide your children with the fundamental foundations to the sport, in groups that are suitable for any level of experience.
Learn more about lessons and camps.