PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience Discounted Group Tickets
Available November 28, 2019 - April 19, 2020
||Child 6 & under
Discounted group PEAK 2 PEAK tickets are only available 3+ days in advance. To book PEAK 2 PEAK Tickets within 3 days of sightseeing, please visit our you will need to visit the Whistler Blackcomb ticket window.
Group Ticket Information
- Rates quoted are in Canadian Funds
- Tax: 5% GST
- Receive 1 complimentary ticket for every 25 tickets purchased
- All rates and dates are subject to change
- Monetary dining vouchers are also available to add on for your guests in $5, $10, $15 or $20 denominations. These can be utilized at the café in the Roundhouse Lodge on Whistler Mountain, or Rendezvous lodge on Blackcomb Mountain.
Group PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Information
Whats Included in PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience Tickets:
- Ride the gondolas, including the world-record breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the machinery and learn about the incredible engineering behind the Gondola from the PEAK 2 PEAK Viewing Gallery
- Take in the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games display inside the Roundhouse Lodge
- On-mountain dining available for purchase
- Summer: Venture inside the Samsung Alpine Theatre and watch inspiring alpine videos
- Summer: Access to over 50 kms of hiking, running and interpretive walking trails
- Mountain Top Summer Feast dinners are available in the Summer
New Cloudraker Skybridge & Ravens Eye Cliff Walk (Now Closed until Spring 2019)
A new experience has been added to the PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience this summer, with the opening of the Cloudraker Skybridge and Ravens Eye Cliff Walk on Whistler Peak.
The 130 metre suspension bridge spans from Whistler Peak to the West Ridge over Whistler Bowl. The Ravens Eye Cliff Walk is a viewing platform with 360-degree views from Whistler Peak.
Learn more about the Cloudraker Skybridge in the Insiders First look: The Whistler Peak Suspension Bridge
Group Cancellation Policy and Ticket Collection
Guest may return up to 10% of the lift tickets purchased provided the tickets are not used and are returned to Whistler Blackcomb within 21 days of the date of ticket validity. If the Peak 2 Peak is not running due to weather a refund will not be issued.
Tickets are collected from the Advanced Sales Centre, located downstairs in the Carleton Lodge in the main Whistler Village. 4280 Mountain Square, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4.