Pemberton Music Festival
July 13 - 16, 2017
Set at the foot of majestic Mt. Currie the Pemberton Music Festival delights music fans with a lineup featuring contemporary music artists from rock to indie, hip hop, EDM and more. Camp out in the mountains for days of music under the sun.
Tickets are on-sale now, visit the festival website for ticket information.
The Pemberton Music Festival 2017 line-up will be released soon, check back for updates.
Shuttles from Whistler to Pemberton and back mean you can festival with the best of them AND stay in the comfort of a hotel room. Shuttles depart from Whistler Creekside and Whistler Olympic Plaza in Whistler Village.
Parking in Whistler
Pemberton Music Festival guests looking for day parking options for shuttle access are recommended to use the free parking at Whistler Creekside.
Whistler Box Office
The Whistler box office is located in Whistler Creekside.
Pre-Festival Concert in Whistler
Stay tuned for more information on Pembyfest warm-up concerts in Whistler.
Location: Whistler Olympic Plaza
Description: Hang out on the grass in beautiful Whistler and get a free taste of festival music.
Plan your Festival
Stay in Whistler for the festival and enjoy all the comforts of home, less than 30 minutes to the festival. Enjoy the music and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Canadian mountains in summer.
Relax and Refuel
Tired dancing feet? Chill out in Whistler before heading back to the festival.
- Stretch out in the sun at one of Whistler's lakes and beaches
- Treat yourself to a spa day
- Take a ride to the top of the mountains with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Unwind with friends on a patio with a cold drink
Action and Adventure
Amp it up and add an adventure to your festival weekend - you only live once, after all.
- Surrender to gravity - try bungee jumping, ziplining or mountain biking
- Hike into the wild for unparalleled mountain landscapes, glacier fed lakes and ancient forests
- Explore the Valley Trail on foot or by bike
- Cool off with water activities including canoeing and stand up paddleboarding