Daring. Is It in You?
Daring – it’s how we grow. While what it means “to dare” may be different for all of us, if you feel drawn to Whistler, we’re betting you feel its pull. It gets in your bones and beckons to you from beyond the edges of your comfort zone. Whether it’s asking you to drop in on a bigger jump, slide down an Olympic skeleton track head first or step off a 120-foot high zipline platform – daring waits for you in Whistler.
So does the reward.
Dare to push your boundaries on these thrilling Whistler experiences:
- Level up to that advanced blue or black run you’ve been eyeing, it’s time
- Finally stomp that kink rail or hit the XL kickers on Blackcomb Mountain
- Take a trip to the backcountry via snowcat or helicopter, connect with the elements and get in your vertical on terrain that’s all yours
- Rip across alpine bowls and trail blaze deep in the backcountry on a snowmobile tour for experienced riders
From a Great Height
- Traverse mountain valleys by zipline, bonus points for doing it upside down
- Bungee jump off a bridge spanning the icy-blue Cheakamus River
- Earn your viewpoint by ice climbing up a frozen mountainside
Like an Olympian
- Grab your crew and jump in a bobsleigh with a professional pilot for an unforgettable ride
- Reach speeds of up to 100 km/hr flying headfirst down the fastest skeleton track in the world
- “Ski fast, shoot straight”, challenge your accuracy and speed with biathlon
Ready to answer the call? Discover more ways to dare and get your winter vacation locked in on Whistler.com.