Celebration. Is It in You?
Celebration – we’re built for it. From small achievements to big moments, celebrating is what makes them memorable. Luckily in Whistler, there is a lot to celebrate, and ways to celebrate – whether you finally nail that ski run or the DJ spins your favourite tune at après.
Let your spirit of celebration out in Whistler:
With your Crew
- In an -32℃ ice room for a vodka tasting experience you’ll never forget
- At après, cap off the perfect day of exploring with a hot chocolate around the firepit, or grab a cold pint and dance in your ski boots
- If your crew includes little ones, find kid-friendly entertainment and activities at Family Après, it’s the perfect way to celebrate a great day on the slopes
- After dark, relax in a chilled out lounge or get your heart pumping to the beats of local and international DJs alike
In the Outdoors
- On Whistler Blackcomb Opening Day, there’s no celebration like the start of the ski and snowboard season
- With a new trick, upside down ziplining anyone?
- From the mountain tops, on a helicopter or snowcat ski and snowboard excursion through the jaw-dropping terrain of the backcountry
At a World-Class Event
- Cheer on the gravity-defying athletes and mesmerizing performers at the Fire & Ice Show
- Indulge in the best of the best food and drink at Cornucopia Whistler
- Rejoice in creativity at the Whistler Film Festival with fresh films and industry events
- Feel the spirit of love, expression and community at the Whistler Pride & Ski Festival
- Revel in mountain culture at the art, music and on-snow events of the World Ski & Snowboard Festival
Ready to celebrate all that is Whistler? Start planning your winter getaway at Whistler.com