Whistler Bungee Jumping in Winter
- Leap from a bridge over a rushing river in the middle of winter, surrounded by ice and snow
- Experience British Columbia's highest year-round bungee jumping venue
- Whistler Bungee has an unblemished safety record and more than 17 years experience
Whistler Bungee Jumping Tours
Bungee Jumping Experience from $124
- Feel the exhilaration of jumping from a 53-metre (160-foot) bridge.
- Free fall over the glacier-fed Cheakamus River.
- Available all year round.
Whistler Bungee Jumping Winter Experience
Experience the exhilaration of leaping from the edge of a bridge situated high above
a rushing river. Whistler Bungee, located just 15 minutes from Whistler Village, is
British Columbia's highest year-round bungee jumping venue, featuring a 53-metre
(160-foot) drop over the glacier-fed Cheakamus River.
Set between gorgeous old-growth forest and rugged basalt column cliffs, Whistler Bungee offers breathtaking winter wonderland scenery, as well as heart-pounding thrills.
With jump masters and operators that have more than 17 years of experience, Whistler Bungee also boasts an unblemished safety record.
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant