Whistler Helicopter Charters
Arrive fast and in style.
Start your Whistler adventure early and arrive by helicopter! We think this is the way to go: no waiting, no traffic, no hassle. Whistler and adrenaline go hand-in-hand so begin your exciting vacation in the sky. Travel time from Vancouver to Whistler is 30 minutes.
Charter Flight Information
|Helicopter Type||Canadian Funds||Maximum Capacity|
|Eurocopter Helicopter||$ 2,899.00*||5 passengers|
- Price is per one-way flight, not per person.
- Flight time of approximately 35 minutes
- Travel coordination
- Transportation to/from the Whistler Heliport in Whistler Resort
- Transportation to/from designated landing area at Vancouver International Airport (South Terminal) to the main terminal, approximately 10 minutes by taxi or limousine. Estimated cost for Taxi $15.00 and for limousine $75.00.
- 5%GST and fuel surcharge
- For Vancouver Harbour arrivals/departures, add $50 to the charter flight cost
Travel Notes and Restrictions
- All flights are subject to weather conditions. Please be advised that flying can only take place during daylight hours.
- The final flight decision will be made by the pilot three hours prior to departure unless otherwise advised.
- In the event of a cancelled flight, ground transportation can be arranged upon request.
- Due to limited cargo space, passengers are permitted to carry one (1) piece of surface luggage per person.
- Should flight seats not be filled to capacity, additional luggage space may be available.
- All helicopters have an external basket to carry ski or golf equipment
Check for available flights today by calling your reservation specialist at 1.800.WHISTLER (1.800.944.7853).
*Rates do not include transportation to/from designated landing area at Vancouver International Airport (South Terminal). Prices are exclusive of taxes, fees, and surcharges. Prices are subject to availability and may change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.