Whistler Transit System
Transit service is offered 365 days a year from 5:30 AM to 3:00 AM in Whistler. Some holidays and weekends have additional services - please check the website for more information.
Buses service most areas of Whistler with connecting service to Pemberton. Bike racks are on the buses from April to November and you are welcome to bring baby strollers, skis and snowboards on board. Please be mindful of other passengers and hold items securely in front of you.
The Whistler Transit System offers three free shuttle routes:
- 4 - Marketplace Shuttle (winter only)
- 5 - Upper Village/Benchlands Shuttle
- 8 - Lost Lake Shuttle (summer only)
For all other routes transit passes and tickets are available:
- Adult Cash Fare: $ 2.50 CDN
- Senior / Student Cash Fare: $2.00 CDN
- Child 4 or under: Free
Whistler, British Columbia
return to previous page