Whistler Village Beer Festival - September 11 to 14, 2014
It's the ultimate festival - cold, refreshing beer in an outdoor adventure paradise. The Whistler Village Beer Festival is returning next summer, with the main event in Whistler Olympic Plaza on September 13, 2014. The Festival includes several days of events featuring craft beer from Canada, the Pacific Northwest and around the world - stay and soak it all in.
Stay tuned for 2014 Whistler Village Beer Festival information and tickets.
Whistler Village Beer Festival - Bottoms Up!
Plan Your Trip
Take the weekend off to attend the festival and make sure you leave time to explore Whistler:
- Play a round at one of four incredible golf courses, each with a delightful patio to end the day
- Try one of Whistler's exciting summer activities (beer tastes better with a dash of adventure)
- See Whistler from a new perspective with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, then have beer with a view!
- Whistler's patios are perfect for people watching - pull up a chair and enjoy a brew
- Take your appetite to one of Whistler's restaurants for a feast
- Need to rest? Whistler's lakes, beaches and spas are the answer
Photos of the 2013 Whistler Village Beer Festival
All Photos: Whistler Beer Festival
Subscribe to the Whistler Insider Newsletter
The Whistler Insider Newsletter is your source for up-to-date information about Whistler including news, events and special accommodation offers. Select 'Festivals and Events' as a preference to receive emails about upcoming events.
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant