2014 BC Bike Race - June 28 to July 5
BC Bike Race (BCBR) is a seven day mountain bike stage race operated in and around the Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada. It is also known as the “The Ultimate Singletrack Experience”, taking riders on the adventure of a lifetime.
Register for the 2014 Race online.
BCBR captures the unique flavour of mountain biking in BC, one of the world's cycling meccas. Why not stay in Whistler, and see what the area has to offer? Stay after the race and feed your riding soul.
Plan your Trip - Summer in Whistler
Summer is the perfect time to visit Whistler with events and outdoor activities for all ages. The pedestrian Village is alive day and night with plenty of places to dine, boutique shopping, a busy nightlife and opportunities to enjoy Whistler's unique arts and culture scene. Long days, warm weather, gorgeous nights - here are a few suggestions to help plan your vacation:
Experience the best of summer and save with
Whistler Activity Combos!
- Whistler is home to four championship golf courses. Book your tee-time now.
or ride the
PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
for an incredible apine sightseeing experience
- The Whistler Mountain Bike Park will be open for downhill thrills
- Plan a post race celebratory dinner at one of Whistler's
Pack a picnic and enjoy swimming and sunshine beside Whistler's
lakes and beaches
page for more great ideas.
Whistler Arts and Culture
Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- learn the history of the Squamish and Lil’wat First Nations
- discover Whistler's history, Olympic story and unique mountain culture
- take a cultural walking tour of Whistler's art galleries to discover amazing artworks and fresh local talent
Book your accommodation online or call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak to a local travel consultant. All rates are backed by Whistler.com's Best Price Guarantee.
Photos of the BC Bike Race in Whistler
Video of the Whistler 2012 BC Bike Race
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant